Week 3, Day 1

Monday, November 2, 2009

Good Morning,
I am so sorry. In all the craziness yesterday (National Novel Writing Month (www.nanowrimo.org if you want more info) started and goes through all of November) I completely forgot to post. But better late than never right? Which probably isn't the case in like bomb squads or something time sensitive. Here goes.

Breakfast today was brought to you by the letter O for Oatmeal Pancakes. The recepie didn't turn out so good which either means I made it wrong or I made it wrong. This is what it looked like before I cooked it.


This is the after. Of course I still at it. Tasted a little dry and very heavy.. But still good. I wasn't hungry all day after eating them.
After coming home from the Write in (where people get together with their laptops and work on their own stories) I was hungry so for Dinner I wanted something easy. This is the Lox crisp. You've seen it before but this time I actually had the smoked salmon that it called for. :D I liked it both ways and Smoked salmon is freeking expensive so probably won't be eating it that way again. (I still have enough salmon for one more meal of it :D)
Not much else happened. I wrote 5k in my story and yep.. that's it. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Steps: 4423 (ok who wants to go for a walk? I am free Tuesday night)

1 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

I would totally go for a walk ... but I live too far away from you :-(

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino