Week 3, Day 4

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hey,
So I know this post is about a day late but I was so tired after my freakishly long day yesterday. Here it is.

Breakfast consisted of Yogurt Crunch with Blue Berries and Banana. :d It was taken to go.


Best things about wraps is that you can take them to go too. Because I had to work yesterday I didn't come home at all. Lunch was this delicious Beef Greek wrap with hummus, feta, tomato and roast beef. :D
I also brought Dinner with me but that was a disaster. It was the Lox Crisp.. Wasa bread does not travel well. I figured that out. but yah.

Also while I was at work my pedometer reset itself. I have no idea how many steps I took yesterday. It says 355 right now but that is so not right with all the walking I did.. GRRR.. oh well another day another chance to make a change. Hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Wow - you are doing great with your eating! No snacks or junk at all! Good for you girl!

Unknown said...

wooooo. I had a too long day yesterday as well...your eats look yummy though :)

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino