Week 4, Day 5

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Evening my lovlies,
So today I went on a hike with my friend and I took this picture :D

Feeling a lot better about myself and the things that have been going on. Sometimes I feel like all I do is talk about my weight and what I am eating.. Kind of gets me down. But then I remember that it is important and a huge part of the change is changing my eating.

So onto the foods. For Breakfast I had a chocolate peanut butter smoothie :D



I forgot to bring my camera with me to take a picture of my Lunch but it was a delicious pita pizza. Cold because i had made it the night before.


and for Dinner I got a roasted chicken breast sub from Subway.. Piled with veggies.. :D SO good :D

Well I go into the center tomorrow.. I hope to be down 2.5 at least.. that would be nice but we will see. Hope you all have a good Friday :D

Steps: 9976 (SO close)

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Chocolate peanut butter smoothie!!!! That sounds mouth watering!!!

Mel said...

yeah, it does! how do you make the chocolate peanut butter smoothie???

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino