Week 1, Day 2

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey all,

So welcome to the second day of the change. Things are going pretty good. Woke up early this morning because I need to get my sleep patterns under control. So here goes.

For breakfast I had Scrambled eggs, with raspberries. There was only one whole egg and then two more egg whites in the meal. And the recepie called for cheddar but I didn't have any on hand. So what I learned from this is that Swiss is to sharp for eggs. It was a lot of food. I didn't finish it. I had to struggle to not put ketchup on top of this.


The Chicken Salad was for lunch at school before my midterm. I got home and around 3:30ish i was hungry. So decided to go off the menu a bit and have a snack. So crackers and hummus. I used to not like hummus but now I find it delicious.


Finally for dinner I had mashed sweet potatoes and Salmon steak. The salmon is covered in Salsa and it was DELICIOUS. I didn't add anything to the sweet potatoes and realized that I didn't need to. They were still good.

Well I think that is it. I will update my step count when I get back from my walk. <3 Hope you are all doing well.

Steps: 4534 (not so many.. try harder tomorrow)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm SALSAAAA love salsa.

I struggle with not slathering the ketchup on everything too :S:S But somehow my tastebuds have changed for the better!

You will prolly go off that menu a little bit but as long as its healthy and you are keeping portions under control it shant matter. I mean after the 10 weeks are up you are going to have to create your own menu right? :)

Good work today!!! All of the food choices look delish.

misssarahlou said...

Menu for the day looks good! I love hummus now too but didnt used to like it. Try adding a little salt and pepper to your eggs and you might not feel the urge for ketchup so much or even a little tabasco :o)

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Mmm, salsa on salmon sounds delicious! Good food choices today! Lots of protein :-)

Sparky said...

Hey, lady, if you ever need a walking partner, lemme know... I don't have a step counter or anything, but I need to get out of the house now and then. :)

Loves!
-Sparky

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino