Week 1, Day 4

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hey Friends,
So three more days to go and then Week one will be done. I am really enjoying this journey. I think I am in the honeymoon stage still. You know, you try something new and you really like it for the first part but then everything starts getting old and boring. I am determined to always be in the honeymoon stage with this.

So for Breakfast I told you I had the smoothie. It was delicious. The peanut butter covered the taste of the protean very nicely and it defiantly did keep me full until around 11:30 which is good. Here is a picture of the Smoothie.


For Lunch I had the most fantastic Chicken Greek Salad EVER. I am not even kidding.. I loved it and will defiantly have this again.
After lunch I went to the center. I have to go three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They did my measurements on Monday and took my picture. I also get weighed everyday. On Monday I was up a little but today i was back down to when I went in last Friday. So yah. It is working but slowly. Three Pounds but still the same technically.

Lunch kept me so full that I didn't need a snack so this is Dinner. Normally I would be at work so we planned an easy take with you wrap. Just a turkey wrap. It was really good on a whole wheat wrap and dejon mayo. The cheese was swiss :D
So I think that is about it for tonight. I hope you all had a good day.

Steps: 9514 (WHOOT!!)

1 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

What kind of cheese is that on the wrap? It looks good!

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino