Week 1, Day 5

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Good Evening my Friends,

So lets get this underway. Breakfast consisted of Yogurt, granola and Banana. It was really good. Sometimes I forget how delicious the simple things can be. :D


Lunch had a salmon wrap in store because i loved it so much last time :D Big cup of water and a little hummus and cracker on the side. :D


Went off the menu a little bit with this one. For Dinner I had a stir fry without rice. It was so good. Lots of fresh veggies and chicken.
Other than that not much is new. I have a midterm tomorrow that I should be studying for. Hope you are all doing well. Two more days til the week is over.

Steps: 1363 (not enough)

1 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Best of luck on your midterm girl!!

Mmm, stirfry is a perfect dinner :-)

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino