Week 2, Day 6

Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey Guys,
So I went into the center today and was DOWN 4 lbs. That means I have lost a total of...
13 lbs
since the start of the big change. :D Just have to keep moving one step forward.

I didn't take pictures of the food today. I didn't eat the three meals today because I wasn't hungry. Which I know isn't good but still sometimes it is important to take care of myself over eating.

I hope you are all doing well. <3 Thanks for walking this road with me.

Steps: 4534 (because I only walked to the center and back today)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Congratulations on a wicked loss ... 13lbs is awesome!! Keep it up :)

Unknown said...

yayyy congratz babe

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Congrats girl!! You are doing great :-)

Sparky said...

OMG That's freakin AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you! (Relly is too. She says Meow.)

-Sparky

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino