Week 1, Day 6

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey guys,

So day went pretty well. Woke up early for my midterm and then went to the center to get weighed and get the stuff for next week. I am excited to report that I went down FIVE pounds. :D it is working and I CAN do this. I worked tonight which helped with the step count but we will get to that in a bit. Here are the meals for today.

For Breakfast there was a delicious bowl of yogurt with strawberries and granola. :D I love easy breakfasts and it was good because of the midterm.



For lunch I had a yummy BLT wrap with dejon mustard and it was really good.. I am in love with this wrap now.. :D
And because I had to work tonight I brought another wrap with me for Dinner. It was just the left over stir fry but it was still good. :D
So that is it for today. One more day and then week one will be done. :D Nothing much else to report. Hope you are all doing well. <3 Remember to take each day one step at a time. Life is a marathon not a race.

Steps: 9322 (give or take a few because we were playing with it)

2 comments:

Jolene - EverydayFoodie said...

Great job girl!! It must feel so good to see results!!! Keep it up :-)

Unknown said...

YAY JANISSSS..GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! LOVE YA!

Post a Comment

Necessary Changes Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino